• Here you can find all Survival related info.
• Make sure to do /warp rules!
• Read Info at the bottom of the page!
• Rules can be found at /warp rules
• Rules regarding claiming can be found here.
• Rules regarding chat most importantly revolves around Swearing, Flaming etc.
• Flaming is a subject people tend to mis understand.
• In chat we disallow topics such as goverments, guns, religion, politics and anything Stafffind inappropriate
• Staff ranks are: Helper, Moderator, Admin and Owner. Using /nick to name yourself after a staffmember can lead
to removal of the /nick option, regardless of how you obtained it.
• All other languages in pm/pc/marry chat
• How to access: /shop
• Horse Teleport
• 5 homes
• Display items in chat via [i]
• Drop Party's
• Vote Party's
• Crate Keys(Every hour via /buy)
• Auction house
• Player Markets
• Mine spawners with silktouch
• sellchest/sell hand
• Random Teleport
• Fish Contests
• Player Votes
• Land Claiming(Gold Shovel)
• Craftable Notch Apples
• Voting ranks
• Own up to 2 jobs
• /back(including on death)
• /co i
• /<mcmmo related skills> i.e /mining /repair etc.
• /fix(5k per item)
• To get started with your house/project login via survival.bearcraft.eu
• You can find our Discord by Clicking Here.
• Voting via /vote will earn you diamonds, money and Crate keys which can really help to start out.
• Make sure to read the rules and the holograms for additional info.
• Questions can always be asked when you are unsure.
• Visit /warp hobo to check for any left behind items or to dump stuff for other people.
• When you are good to go just perform /rtp till you find a nice spot to buid.
• When deciding where to build your home, ensure that noone lives to close nearby.
• Building within 100 blocks of another player without direct permission may lead to re-placing/removal of your build.
Starting on your project:
• Unlike Towny you don't need to claim the area in order to build however it is adviced.
• Claiming can be done in several ways.
• Claimed area's cannot be destroyed by untrusted players and are therefor safe.
• The following stops are required to claim using a claim tool.(All steps involve Right Clicking!).
• Inside claims pvp/animals/yourself/friends are completely protected.
• You can if desired add friends to your claim so they can build or access it.
• Replacing <player> with * or all will allow everyone on the server new and old to access that particular trust area.
• If you are not happy with your claim either because you have overlapping claims you both posses or just wanna redo it try /abandonclaim. Make sure to stand inside the claim you wanna remove.
• To remove All claims you own without standing in them use /abandonallclaims.
• You are also able to subdivide your claim and grand limited access to particular area's to certain people on certain area's.
• To do this create a regular claim as explained above and use the /subdivideclaims command while holding the shovel.
• Following the same steps as a regular claim the blocks will be iron instead of gold to show a sub claim instead of a normal one.
• If you have a big project and are in need of a bunch more claimblocks you can buy them via /buyclaimblocks <amount>($15,- ea)
• There are several ways to make money in survival.
• We sell spawners in several ways but only a maximum of 25 spawners are allowed to be active per player at any time. This includes alt accounts.
• The most notable ways are:
• The sell hand method will sell any of the same type of item as you hold in your hand, no matter the name.
• The sellchest method will sell any and all items inside a chest that you have access to and will not preserve/check names.
• A confirmation message is shown telling you to be sure if you wanna sell the items inside a chest.
• To sell items via the /sc command either look at the chest or stand ontop of it.
• Voting helps the server but also rewards you with keys, cash and diamonds. All that will further help you increase your bank balance.
• The Auction House is a place where players can sell their items they no longer need yet want to gain money for.
• Voting gives player points which can be used on either a rankup or a spawner you dont have or want to own.
• These are also notable for making money.
• Alongside money making voting claiming there is alot more to do and options.
• You can vote on your favorite player for any reason whatsoever, think of them helping you or you liking them.
• You can show your appreciation by voting for them using /pvote.
• Every week we will let the system run the votes and will reveal a winner which gets rewarded by us.
• Trivia's run every 15 minutes asking a random question for you to answer simply by writing the answer.
• Answering correctly awards money sometimes an item and rarely nothing at all.
• Votings cause a counter to go from 100-(vote) all the way to 0.
• When this reaches zero a drop party will be started by the server which you can join via /dp.
• We also host random other drop partys which are bigger and fishing contests which sometimes give you rewards.
• We also have a Lift/Elevator plugin which as the name would suggest makes it easy to go up and down.